The Haitian People’s Support Project, The Woodstock Reform Church, The Woodstock Council for World Peace, and many local heartfelt people, are holding a benefit in the Chapel of the Woodstock Reform Church, Saturday, February 27th, 2010 at 3:00 p.m.
The funds raised will be divided between:
• The Haitian People’s Support Project–sponsoring many orphanages in Haiti.
• Partners in Health–one of the best relief organizations at work in Haiti.
• Bill McKnight–MC
• Anique Taylor
• Prana–Baird Hersey (leader), Peter Buettner, Joe Veilette, Julie Parisi-Kirby, Julie Last, Kirsti Golsen, Amy Goldman, Amy Fradon, Bruce Milner, Julian Lines, Steve Rust
• Elly Wininger and Dave Kearney
• Whitman and Pantell
• Julie Parisi-Kirby and T.G.Vanini
• Sylvia Bullett
• Rennie Cantine
• Mighty Xee with T.G.Vanini
• Bar Scott
• Terry and Pierre Leroy from The Haitian People’s Support Project
• Michael Veitch
• Julie Last
• Charles Lyonhart and the Junkyard Angels w/Julie Last, Brian Hollander and George Quinn
One of Woodstock’s own local musicians, E.C. Lorick, has just written a new song, called Haiti… Out from Under. E.C. will share this song with everyone immediately after Terry and Pierre speak.
Bread Alone and Sweet Sues have agreed to donate baked goods. Beverages and sweets will be available.
*If you would like to donate baked goods, or want to help with the benefit in any other way, please call 845 688 5012.